Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Worst movie I have EVER seen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Worst movie I have EVER seen

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0445965/

    That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. And I thought Freddy Got Fingered was bad.

    Thank goodness I didn't pay for the rental.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    Worst movie I ever saw was Mausoleum.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.

    The Cavern
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    Ancient Evil

    Oh yeah, it is very bad
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0231138/
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    [ QUOTE ]
    And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.

    The Cavern

    [/ QUOTE ]

    is this it
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0451262/
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    City of Lost Children....doesn't get any worse than that one
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.

    203754
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    Corn is good for you.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst movie I have EVER seen

    [ QUOTE ]
    Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.

    203754

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Kiddie movies don't count.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •